Let’s make things happen
See how NINTAI Agency can help your business evolve and venture beyond. Since 2016, our web design company has built 🚀 500+ sites for all businesses types.
Astronomy binoculars is a great alternative
Drive users to action and grow your business with a results-driven experience.
Raise your business with an amazing website design your clients will love. We apply strict quality standards to all our work, which means developing digital projects that are accessible and that comply with standards and best practices.
When building a website, we always keep marketing top of mind to ensure that search engines love your site. We tailor your site to drive results with clear CTAs. Our goal is to build you a visually pleasing website that garners relevant traffic.
Website will show your expertise and position your business as the trusted authority in your industry.
Our Process for Website Design
Website Development & Upgrades
Testing and Reporting (All things SEO)
Maintenance & Training Resources
Have a question? Take a Look below!
In the age of technology, having a website is essential for growing your business. The majority of consumers shop online and many more people use online services to research the products and services that they want to buy before they do. Because of this, not having a website can hurt your business substantially. However, the design of your website plays a big role in how willing consumers are to use it. This is where web design and can make the difference between a successful website and a website that consumers will not use.
A modern website is complex and multifaceted. It serves many purposes. There is a reason that most of our website projects turn into long-term client engagements – and no, it is not because of the contract term (website projects are generally fixed-price pay-and-own).
Start by asking yourself – What do I need on my website? What pages should my website have? What functionality can be useful to my customers? If you don’t know, then make sure your agency can help. We start off all website projects with a Website Plan & Strategy phase. This defines your site’s pages, their layouts, and functionality. You may not know what’s possible. We do.
A business’ needs varies, but here are some common ones and how we can help:
- Logo & Graphic Design: Logos, branding, graphics, print collateral – you name it, we can design it. We have an eye for design. Having your website company also be your graphic designer just makes sense.
- Custom Development: We have a team of senior developers to build any functionality that you may dream of. If your dreams do not match your budget, we’ll tell you.
- Integration & Automation: We are certified Zapier experts, the leader in workflow automation. Besides what we can do with Zapier, we have experience with all kinds of APIs and integrations.
- Content Writing: Not only do we help plan your content, we can also help write it. You’d be surprised how well our writers can write for your niche. We know how important content is to a website and how too often it’s overlooked. Providing your own content but need a proofreader? We can help as well.
- SEO Marketing: Looking to attract new customers from search engines? SEO must be planned and built into the website from the start. From content strategy to technical audits, our sites are ready to capitalize on organic SEO.
Sed Fringilla Mauris Sit Amet Nibh. Donec Sodales Sagittis Magna. Sed Consequat, Leo Eget Bibendum, Sodales, Augue Velit Cursus Nunc, Quis Gravida Magna Mi A Libero.
Everyone has different business goals. Here’s how we typically decide what service our clients are a better fit for:
Build engagements are best for organizations undergoing a major rebranding, looking to migrate from a different content management system (CMS) or have larger, structural issues with their current WordPress website.
Grow engagements are best for organizations that have an established WordPress website they’re comfortable with and are looking to increase conversions, sales, and improve overall customer experience.
We have a few different precautions in place to ensure the WordPress websites we build are safe:
All employees use password encryption to receive and share log-in information
We limit the number of third-party plug-ins to there bare minimum
Core and plug-in updates are performed frequently to mitigate the risk of vulnerabilities
Third-party traffic intermediaries (such as CloudFlare) are used block and prevent malicious attacks on the site
For a more comprehensive understanding of what else we do, check our our article on WordPress security best practices.
Our average WordPress website redesign averages $50,000-$100,000 based on the size and complexity of the online store. This is inclusive of a two-day strategy workshop, full UI/UX design, custom theme development, content writing, and on-site SEO. For a more accurate estimate, be sure to check out our project calculator.
If you’re not looking to redesign your entire WordPress website and would rather work on your existing website, we offer Grow packages starting at $5,000/month.
Our headquarters is located in SHERIDA, WY and we have a satellite office located in Nolfork, VA. We also have some remote partners s in Utah, Florida, Los Angeles, and LATAM.